Why am I here?
Auger provide engineering services to the insurance industry via loss adjusters or insurance companies directly. Auger’s services include drainage and water mains surveys, repairs and validations as well as site investigations for subsidence claims.
Auger are working on your behalf and believe in providing the best customer service in the industry whilst keeping you fully informed throughout your claim. You will be provided with a dedicated account manager who will be your single point of contact throughout your claim.
For your peace of mind:
- Auger undertake CRB checks on all staff.
- Auger’s engineers always carry ID cards and use our liveried vehicles.
- Auger’s technicians and engineers are all multi-skilled and have the necessary qualifications.
- Auger provide timed appointments scheduled for your convenience.
- Auger provide an industry-leading 10 year DrainShield Guarantee supported by our professional indemnity insurance to give you complete peace of mind.
Auger are proud to offer class-leading customer service but we are always keen to look for ways to continue to improve. In the unlikely event that you are not entirely happy with any element of our service please contact us.
Data protection: We need your name and contact details to arrange site inspections and to organise any remedial works. All our telephone calls are recorded for purposes of evidencing key developments and decisions and for training purposes. We will keep your personal data confidential, only sharing it when legally required to do so or to progress your claim e.g. with approved subcontractors to carry out remedial works. Credit and debit card details are held in accordance with industry security standards.
9am - 5pm